Field of Research:
Under the direction of: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Pfost
Research key aspects
Characterisation, modelling and optimisation of the properties and robustness of power semiconductors and their packaging and wiring.
- Thermo-mechanical modelling of complex powder modules to ensure their robustness and reliability.
- Exact prediction of the temperature under correct consideration of the electro-thermal coupling in all operating conditions.
- Development of protective semiconductor devices for hybrid vehicles.
- Optimisation of power transistors for higher robustness and longer lifetime.
- Development of fast pulsed measurement setups for the accurate characterisation of power semiconductors.
- Marius Cenusa (M.Sc.)
- Gabriel Cretu (M.Sc.)
- Michael Ebli (M.Sc.)
- Manuela Mocanu (M.Sc.)
- Gimi Pham (M.Sc.)
- Kostiantyn Ulitskyi (M.Sc.)
- Timo Zawischka (M.Sc.)